Customer Service Advisor Andover (Working from home initially) £19k
We are looking for several Customer Service Advisor to join this award-winning business in Andover. The role will initially be working from home but then the roles will move to the Andover office. These roles will be 12 Month fixed term contracts
- Dealing with customers and health-care professionals, via emails, phones and web chat
- Taking ownership of queries and dealing with them appropriately
- Working towards productivity targets
- Maintaining Customer information
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional service to customers
- Customer Service experience
- Being proactive and adaptable
- Attention to detail
The team work on a rota shift between 8am -8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 3pm on Saturdays. Candidates must be flexible to work 7 hour shifts between these times on a rota basis along with one in four Saturdays. You will have a day in lieu for
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search