This is a new exciting role working with the Head of Operations and School Resource Co-ordinator. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months that may go permanent after this time. The salary is starting at £22,417
The working hours are Monday to Friday and are 37 a week. The role will be split working from home and from the company address in Clifton
- To provide administrative support for operations relating to the school's space allocations, relocations and refurbishments. This will include consultation and liaison with the relevant Head of Department, school staff and the range of central services
- The taking of minutes of meetings both on site and remotely
- To provide administrative support for centrally managed Estates projects
- To provide administrative support for ordering and maintaining office equipment and furniture
- To provide an administrative service for the School's pool cars. Including servicing School committees and project working groups.
- To provide support for the email In-box and Issues Log, resolving and responding to issues, escalating issues appropriately
- To provide support for secure and appropriate access, distribution, and collection of staff keys, in line building access policy/processes, including maintaining effective records
- Either an intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Teams; Outlook for email communications and diary management; Word and PowerPoint to create a wide variety of document types
- Knowledge of professional administrative practice
- Excellent minute writing/report writing skills
- Ability to establish and develop good customer-focused working relationships
- Relevant experience in an administrative and/or resources management environment working in a busy office
- Experience of providing administrative and operational support to Project planning and implementation
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted