Customer Support Associate
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
Pay: £12.20 per hour
Duration: 8 month Temporary role
Office based role
Our specialist and thriving client based in Eastleigh is looking for temporary Customer Support in a lovely team to start at the beginning of March. The company has a great environment and team atmosphere, you will need to be a good problem solver with strong communication skills as the first point of contact for enquiries. Responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for all inbound enquiries, email and calls
- Provide excellent service to customers
- Direct enquiries to the relevant department
- Accurately maintain database systems.
- Maintain a competent knowledge base of systems and processes
- Analyse and track enquiries to spot areas for improvement
- Deal with orders, complaints, payment and queries
- Support other tasks as directed by the team supervisor when required
This is a busy role and fast pace environment, so you must be able to stay calm under pressure, working to deadlines. The successful candidate will need to be approachable, enthusiastic and have high attention to detail, with the ability to use your own initiative.
If you can commit to a minimum of 4 months, please get in touch.
Free parking on site.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted