Tate are working with one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the South West who are recruiting an Administrator to join their team in the Exeter office.
The role is providing support to the Managing Director and the Facilities Management Team who supply catering and FM services to Education settings in the Devon Area.
You will provide pivotal support to the wider team ensuring the smooth running of the administration processes in the office on a Daily basis.. The role is office based. Monday Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm and the Salary is £20,972 per annum.
You will be an experienced administrator with excellent customer service skills who like to work in a fast paced environment and thrives working as part of a larger team.
- Work as part of a team to provide a range of administrative services
- Take responsibility for answering incoming calls and queries, emails and responding appropriately
- Contributes to and helps prepare monthly reports and statistics on operations and finances where directed
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and training providers/suppliers
- Managing all process around company vehicles
- Be responsible for providing artwork and typing for training manuals/signage/flyers/menus
- Opening Post
- Placing orders and processing invoices
- Attending team meetings and minute taking
- Effective communication between key stakeholders and catering team members
- Develop and set up office systems to improve the efficiency of the admin team
- Special projects as required
- Production of complex documents including tenders and presentations
- Be responsible for keeping accurate records, which are filed and achieved as appropriate
This role is office based.
For more information call Charlotte on 01392 432 861 or click apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted