Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Cheadle, Manchester (Office based or WFH)
6 Month Contract
£9.74 Per Hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive company to recruit a team of talented customer service advisers to handle inbound calls in the European Breakdown Team. Working from their Cheadle office or your own home but as part of their busy, friendly and supportive call centre function, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional service and provide a first-time resolution for all calls.
Working full time shifts, between the hours of 8am to 8:15pm Monday to Friday. You will also need to be able to work on various Saturdays between the hours of 9am - 5:15pm. This role is starting on the 24th May and will include 4 weeks of office based training.
You will need to attend a virtual 'Career Day' on the 28th April to be considered for a video interview, these will be taking place on the 4th, 5th & 6th May.
Please do not apply if you cannot make any of the dates mentioned in this brief.
- Dealing with high numbers of inbound calls
- Updating live policies whilst on the phone to customers
- Advising on quotations for cover
- Explaining the cover terms to customers
- Providing a first class service in accordance to industry and company guidelines
- Customer Service experience (essential)
- Phone handling experience (desired)
- Fully computer literate
- Desire to provide exceptional service
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted