Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure part of the Phoenix Group, to recruit a talented team of Customer Service Administrators to join them at their Hitchin office.
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth, this gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
Customer Service is at the heart of everything they do, and their staff are at the core of their company values to ensure they deliver this. The office offers a bright, professional and lively environment to work in.
This is a Permanent role to start on the 24th May 2021, with annual salary of £18,300. Working full time Monday Friday, 37.5 hours a week, the role will be supporting the administration and servicing of numerous policies whilst you deliver on your promises and ensure that the customer is always treated fairly.
You will support the Administration for all inbound customer calls within the agreed timescales and ensure that the customer policies are administered efficiently through attention to detail and accuracy. A first-time resolution is a priority for ReAssure and their policy holders.
Your duties will include:
- Providing effective customer service whilst complying with regulatory guidelines for each and every task
- Identifying and escalating any issues to your manager in a timely manner
- Completing administration tasks within agreed timescales working through processes and utilising a number of systems
- Working in collaboration with other business functions to complete any requests from policy holders
- Helping and supporting customers with a variety of policy updates and requests
- Ensuring that the policies are administered efficiently through attention to detail and accuracy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confident IT skills
- The ability to follow and work with processes
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a busy environment where customer service and teamwork are key. If you have a passion to succeed and care about what you do, apply today to be part of ReAssure and join them on their journey
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted