18 month temporary contract
£30,000 plus Bonus
We are currently recruiting a HR Coordinator to join a growing and exciting organisation based in Leamington Spa. You will be working on a high profile project supporting the fight against Covid 19. Your role will be responsible to coordinate the administration and logistics of all HR activity. Acting as the first point of contact for staff and providing quality advice on possible solutions. Provide timely and accurate maintenance of all HR systems, records and databases and supporting the HRBPs and Senior HRBP.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Carry out all HR administration tasks as required
- Monitor staff attendance matters -preparing people absence reports
- Support the coordination of staff inductions
- Offering advice and guidance on employment policies to hiring managers
- Triage HR queries, referring complex matters to the appropriate HRBP
- Act as point of liaison between the HRBP team, Training, Resourcing and other key internal stakeholders
- Ensure the coordination and administration of key HR initiatives
- Act as a note taker at meetings as required.
- Conduct employee exit interviews - ensuring key feedback to relevant HRBP is provided.
- Ensure the compliance and accuracy of records kept within HR
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of HR employment practice including basic employment law and HR best practice
- Experience in HR administration processes including onboarding, recruitment and learning & development
- Ability to prioritise changing work demands, work under pressure, identify risks and respond according to business/staff needs
- Recognise key stakeholders, providing timely communications to all relevant parties
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft IT packages
- Working towards an HR related qualification would be desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in a new HR role and feel you have the appropriate skills and experience, please do submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted