HR Business Partner - £55,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits. 9-month contract.
We're recruiting for a HR Business partner on behalf of a well-known global brand. They are market leaders in their industry and this role will be split between home working and a couple of days from the Bedford office.
You'll be Integral to making a positive and lasting impact on the business, driving business performance through the people agenda and strategic change.
You will support the company during a period of substantial growth, business and cultural transformation, requiring a strong focus on leadership change management, organisational development and employee engagement.
We're looking for someone who can demonstrate a sound knowledge of resource allocation and supply, commercial control, process optimisation and project management.
As HR Business Partner some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop trusting and influential relationships with Senior Leaders and influence a broad level of roles in the business across multiple functions.
- Act as a coach, trusted advisor, and knowledge expert, and demonstrate sound judgement across all areas of the employee life cycle.
- Act as a mentor to the support team.
- Support development and implementation of the leadership agenda that concentrates on the on-going development of leaders, continuously building capability to support them in achieving success through their people.
- contribute to succession planning and talent mapping to ensure your business area are thinking ahead and creating flexible plans, including a drive for cost effective recruitment that supports healthy retention.
- Supporting transformational activity through a strong change management approach.
- Use people analytics to create insight and measure value.
- Recommend proactive solutions on such areas as attrition, attendance management, performance management, employee engagement, and resourcing.
- Increase employee engagement levels.
We're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner or similar, who has organisational transformation and change management experience.
It's also important that you have the following:
- Strategic and Operational experience within Human Resources
- Strong employee relations experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of influencing/ directing the formulation of relevant strategies
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted