HR Business Partner - 12-month contract - Southampton - £40,000 plus bonus - Start date is August 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a thriving Luxury Global brand based in Southampton.
Our client is looking for an HR generalist who wants to work for a prestigious brand, where they value not only their customers but the people who provide an exceptional service to them.
You will need to have a passion for all things HR, with the desire to support and develop your management team in all areas. As a proactive HR professional, you will support and partner the business on all aspects of HR including Recruitment, Learning and Development, and Employment Law, enabling and assisting the business to achieve its objectives and develop its employees.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to proactively address people-focused requirements to achieve business objectives.
- Act as a single point of contact for employees and managers advising on Company policies and procedures.
- Actively identify gaps and propose and implement necessary changes to reduce risk by influencing managers to bring forward the best solutions, for example, challenge organisational structures. Provide advice and support to employees as required.
- Provide a systematic recruitment and selection service to meet the Company's resourcing needs by managing the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring vacancies are filled with individuals who have the required skill-set and competence for the business area.
- Advise managers on the various methods for filling vacancies and make recommendations for which to use.
- Advising and supporting managers with employee relation issues (capability and performance, disciplinary issues, grievance, incapacity, and long-term sickness) to maintain a cooperative climate of employee relations in the Company. Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Be involved in hearings as HR and Company representative and minute taker.
- Remain up to date on employment legislation and ensure that any changes in legislation are updated or amended in the Company's policies and procedures and communicated as required.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management. Coach, and where necessary, carry out training sessions with line managers on HR-related issues including, appraisals, performance management, recruitment, and selection.
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Generalist HR professional
- Recruitment experience
- Solid ER / Employment law experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted