Role and responsibilities:
- Data validation of client information
- Speaking directly to clients to ensure their information is correct
Skills and experience required:
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must
- A background in finance or financial services would be an advantage
- Organised and efficient
- Experience of providing customer service over the phone
- A strong communicator both written and verbal
- Positive and a "can do" attitude to work
The business itself offers some of the best and most stunning working facilities within Nottingham, with a relaxed and laid back yet professional working environment.
Hours: Shift patterns will include evening and weekends during our clients opening hours which are:
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 8.00pm and Saturday to Sunday - 10.00am to 6.00pm working a total of 37.5 hours per week.
Due to the nature of their business and industry they are in, ALL candidates must be able to pass intense criminal and credit checks. Candidates who have poor credit history, will unfortunately not be considered.
If you think this role is for you then apply now!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted