Do you want to work for a company that really cares about their employees? If so, a vacancy has arisen for a full-time customer service advisor based in central Manchester.
- Meeting and greeting all customers and discussing their requirements and providing information about the services which we offer.
- Validating customer documents and ensuring full compliance is followed
- Facilitating visits from existing customers and setting up new accounts.
- Answering incoming phone calls and handling them as appropriate (liaising with other team members).
- You must be able to work 4 days Monday to Friday and one day over the weekend. The hours of work are 9.30am-6pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am-3.30pm at the weekend
- This role would ideally suit an individual who has had experience of working to rigid procedures in a high security environment such as banking, military, police, airport security, cash centre, air traffic control.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is essential with the ability to meet and greet customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work well in a small close-knit team.
- The ability to learn and assimilate information and a high level of accuracy in inputting client data.
- The salary will start at £19,500 during probation then will rise to £20,962. There is also a discretionary bonus paid annually
- 28 days holiday per year rising to 30 after 5 years' service
- Generous pension contribution and uniform provided.
Please note that you will be required to undertake an enhanced security check
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted