Customer Service Advisors
Temporary to Permanent
Start date 5th August
Shifts available are
09:00 - 13:00 Tue - Thur, Sat, Sun
13:00 - 18:00 5 days including weekends
The Package whilst temping
Plus a quarterly bonus available if extended
Charles Tyrwhitt produces the finest menswear, with timeless style and no compromise on quality. To top this off they provide exemplary customer service, with a pinch of British charm thrown in for good measure.
We are looking for experienced and well-spoken individuals who have a passion for delivering great customer service. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable. You will be first point of contact to Charles Tyrwhitt customers all over the world in a busy, high volume, supportive contact centre. You will play a key role in delivering exceptional service to all Charles Tyrwhitt customers first time, every time.
- Take inbound calls from customers when they are placing orders
- Inform customers of deals and discounts available, upselling additional products
- Help with any enquiries i.e. where's my order, how much is delivery, cancellations and complaints
- Offer 24/7 email and web chat service
We are looking for
- Experienced and well-spoken individuals who has a genuine passion for delivering great customer service.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role is desirable.
- A charming and engaging telephone manner
You will work with a friendly family like team who have lots of fun at work.
Please submit your CV ASAP to be considered for a start ASAP
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted