Digital Marketing Manager Andover £30,000 plus bonus, Pro rata FTC
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to cover a maternity contract for six months in Andover. The aim of the role is to drive growth, development and improvement of digital content and marketing solutions across EMEA.
You will have extensive experience working within a digital marketing role and you'll be able to hit the ground running to ensure smooth and effective cover of this role for the duration of the six-month FTC.
The Role: Selection of duties listed below
- Management of social media channels
- Deliver and plan digital content plans to a diverse target audience
- Build a bank of digital marketing content
- Maintaining regional event websites are up to date and SEO is fully optimised
- Work with International counterparts to help shape digital marketing planning and execution
- Conduct competitor analysis and audits
- You'll need solid proven experience within a digital marketing role with extensive experience managing social media and blog channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Understanding of effective content marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously.
- Solid understanding of SEO strategies and implementing SEO best practices
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
You'll be Degree educated or equivalent, ideally have skills in the following: Wordpress CMS, HIPPO CMS, Adobe InDesign, Eloqua, Sprout social.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an International company and work with a forward-thinking team of like-minded people.
There is parking on-site. Initially the role will be home based but in the not too distant future will require the person to be office based with a little bit of flexibility.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted