Quality Specialist Administrator
£14 per hour
Office based in Hemel Hempstead - Remote working to begin
Temporary ongoing position
Tate are currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator working for a company based in Hemel Hempstead.
We are looking for somebody who is used to working with high levels of data in a position where you have had to liaise with various departments to reduce the amount of outstanding workload. You will be responsible for reporting within the Quality team, ensuring that updated reports are being sent to the business as required - with this in mind we are looking for somebody who is experienced working with Microsoft packages including Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate where they have supported in an administrative capacity whilst putting plans together with other teams to ensure that tasks are completed within timescales.
The main skills we require are:
- Data driven and used to working with numbers ensuring accuracy
- Confident communicator - you will be communicating with different line managers and departments throughout the business
- Problem solver
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience working within the medical/healthcare industry preferred
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted