Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure, based in Hitchin, in their search for a number of Swedish Customer Advisors.
ReAssure put the customer's interests at the heart of how they conduct business. Demonstrated through your individual behaviours with a clear focus on treating our customers fairly and delivering the right outcomes at all stages throughout the product lifecycle.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of up to £25,000.
Your role will be to support the back office function, and the Admin duties that come with that, but also answer any inbound / outbound calls.
- To be a key support to Customer Contact Centre queries
- Handle any process or system related referrals, making key decisions and recommendations where required
- Support any business projects and initiatives as required
- Checking payments have been made
- Supporting your colleagues, and checking all work is accurate and correct
- Dealing with written correspondence from customers e.g. letters and emails
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Telephony skills essential
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted