Friendly and established company on outskirts of Lewes are looking for a lively Customer Service Administrator, to cover a 12-month maternity contract, £20k, immediate start. You will support the customer service, sales and warehouse department to ensure that all orders are picked correctly on the system, so customers are receiving the correct products and monitor stock rotation. Maintain relationships with customers.
Working in a small team, your duties will include:
- Once picking list is received from warehouse, ensure all batch numbers and best before dates on picking lists match exactly to our order system Exchequer.
- To input pallets onto the online system, once labels are printed the paperwork needs to be collated ready to be sent to the warehouse.
- Answer incoming calls, re-directing calls and taking messages when required.
- Ensure customers account is within their agreed credit status before proceeding with picking and turning into a delivery note.
- Maintain good housekeeping e.g. daily filing of sales orders and ensuring archiving is kept up to date.
- Keep an eye on the trays for completed picking lists we have received from the warehouse and orders to go down to the warehouse, when necessary act as a "runner" between the two departments to make sure both teams are keeping on top of the work load.
Ideal candidates will have some previous administration experience, and used to working in a fast paced telephone based customer service environment. Strong knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and the ability to learn the new in-house systems (Exchequer). Efficient and friendly telephone manner, be a team player, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise duties.
Candidates must be available to work on a rota basis Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm. Simply health plan, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, free parking onsite. Looking to interview asap. Due to location a car owner/driver is essential.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted