E-Commerce Administrator - £24k to £26k St Albans, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a role where you can develop and utilise your existing knowledge of working within Amazon (Seller Accounts)?
Are you looking for a company that can offer you the chance to feel as part of the wider team?
Our client - a progressive player in promotional merchandise are looking for a new member to join their ever-expanding Ecommerce team.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Driving Amazon targets and sales
- Analysing sales data, forecast, sales projections and stock turn
- Listing of Items
- Understanding of how SEO can improve sales
- Price checking - to ensure company margins are met
- Research on competitor activity
- Creation and recommendation of promotions to increase sales
- Check all shipment dates are correct and in line with SLA
- Communication with 3rd party warehouse and dealing with he logistics of orders
- Investigation into any stock discrepancies or complaints
- Refund processing
- Reply to all customer queries via the App or website
- Speak to Amazon directly regarding any queries on our account
- Visits to the warehouse/customers as and when required
- General administration and clerical duties
- Daily invoicing sales order processing and ensuring that all PO's are linked
Skills and experience:-
- Previous experience within an Ecommerce role
- Good organisation skills
- A motivated and team orientated spirit
- An keen interest in sport!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted