Tate are working with a dynamic local company in Exeter to recruit a Customer Services Officer to their successful team on a full-time basis.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Would you like to work for a well-established business with great progression opportunities? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced customer service role? If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
This role is based within our client's offices on the outskirts of Exeter, as a member of their customer services team you will thrive working in a busy and varied environment and strive to provide first class customer service at every interaction. No 2 days will ever be the same in this role!
Duties will include
- Handling Customer queries by phone and email
- Resolving customer queries the first time, in line with the first call resolution process
- Building rapport with regular callers and developing strong relationships within the organisation
- Completing emails and correspondence with customers
- Communicating with third parties to resolve any issues
- Using in house CRM system to log all calls
- Advanced use of Microsoft Applications
Working from their Exeter office on the outskirts of the City this is a Monday to Friday role working from 8.30am - 5.00pm.
For more information please call 01392 432 861 and speak to Charlotte or click apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted