Medical Secretary Winchester £20,000/£21,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to join this busy Administration Team. The role will be varied and busy, you will have your key responsibilities within the team but wider support to other team members maybe required at times. This is a full-time permanent role based just outside the centre of Winchester in beautiful surroundings and supportive environment.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Raising invoices, taking payments, and creating receipts
- Booking and managing follow up appointments and scans
- Supporting consultants with ensuring patients correspondences are always timely
- Booking procedures
- Audio typing/dictation
- Answering the main switchboard
- Managing email in-boxes and delegating actions accordingly
- Booking appointments
- Postal duties
- Dealing with insurance companies
- It is essential to have experience as a medical Secretary or similar ideally within a practice or clinic
- Accurate and fast touch typing, and audio dictation is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to spot anomalies, so attention to detail is paramount
- Discrete and sensitive approach
- A Team player who is punctual, reliable, and efficient
There is parking on-site, and it is also accessible by public transport. The hours for this role are 37.hrs per week and the office is covered from 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday. There are two shift patterns which you must be able to rotate with the team. (8am-4pm) or (9.30am- 5.30pm)
COVID-19 considerations: Safe and Covid-free environment, with adequate provision for distancing in the office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted