Tate are delighted to be supporting our client, a Poole based organisation, who are currently recruiting for a Clinical Administrator to join their established team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an essential role within the organisation, providing comprehensive Administrative support to the Clinical Services team to enable an efficient, high quality service and patient support
The duties of this position will involve
- Administrative support including diary management, arranging meetings and producing minutes and project support
- Data management and reporting
- Maintenance of internal database, optimising functionality
- Supporting patients with queries such as appointment changes
The ideal candidate will need to have
- Confident and proven database management skills
- High level of attention to detail to enable accurate data management and reporting
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience of taking meeting minutes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
This is a temporary to permanent position paying between £20,000 and £23,000.
Interested? Please submit your cv, we will be back in touch with feedback asap
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted