HSE Systems Coordinator
Temporary - 12 months maternity cover
Full time - 36 Hours a week
Department/Function - Infrastructure
Location - Jealott's Hill, Bracknell Start date - June TBC
Salary - Circa £32,000/£17.09
Tate recruitment is working in partnership with Syngenta who are one of the world's leading agriculture companies. Their ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. They are now looking for a Systems Administrator/HSE Systems Coordinator to join their expanding team.
Must be able to work onsite when required and will also include remote working.
Monday to Friday with flexibility on hours over a 5-day period.
Ideally, we are looking for applicants with site/lab experience, advanced IT skills, and knowledge of SmartSheets is essential.
- To manage and develop the HSE systems for Jealott's Hill site to meet Syngenta and regulatory requirements. To assist the HSE team to improve efficiency and the user experience in support of our HSE Strategy.
- To maintain accurate, accessible, simplified records to archive internal and external HSE data that fulfils our Record Retention Policy
- All stakeholders fully understand their roles and responsibilities in relation to HSE systems and these are effectively communicated
Management of HSE systems to ensure conformance with Syngenta requirements and compliance with Regulatory requirements, to include, but not limited to:
- Training delivery platforms
- Training record platforms
- Data collection processes
- Communication tools
- Compliance registers
- Reporting systems
- Design of new systems and/or the development of existing HSE systems, including identification of opportunities to work more efficiently, optimise performance, and improve the user experience, as applicable.
- Gathering, extracting and analysing data to trend performance, identify improvements and support wider business needs.
- Ownership of the system platforms and associated processes to ensure ongoing end to end performance and reliability.
- Liaison with applicable stakeholder groups, both internal and external to support the above, in support of the overall Jealott's Hill HSE Strategy and Ambition.
Knowledge and experience:
- Use of all MS Office applications.
- (plus SMARTDoc / Sharepoint / Teamspaces / Reliance preferred).
- Use and development of applications using SmartSheets is essential.
- Project and work stream planning and organising skills.
- Attention to detail for accurate data collation, analysis & presentation.
- Gains commitment and builds relationships of key stakeholders in a compelling way.
- Provides support for individuals and teams to meet their legislative and Syngenta requirements efficiently and using simple and easy to use technology.
- Senses and adapts to the changing environment to achieve excellence in delivery, in relation to the use and adoption of new technology.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today or contact Tate on 01582692543 for further information.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted