Business Development Manager
We're recruiting an Account Manager / Business Development Manager for a well-established business based in Northampton due to growth. Our client is a leader in their field, providing services to the construction Industry across the UK.
As Business Development Manager, your main focus will be to manage and grow existing clients, liaising with key stakeholders within the housing development sector. You will also work closely with the Managing Director to target key markets, develop a winning strategy and close new deals.
This is initially an office-based role although travel to meet clients and local authorities may be required as the role progresses so a Full UK driving licence is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Managing and growing your existing clients
- Building strong rapport with clients at both commercial and technical levels.
- Working to weekly KPI's and monthly revenue targets
- Actively promoting the business via email marketing, telephone canvassing and social media channels.
- Identify and develop new opportunities
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Experience of selling into the housing development, holiday park or public sector environment would be a bonus.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communicator
- Competitive desire to fulfil your sales potential.
The role is paying c£25,000 (negotiable depending on experience) with uncapped commission. realistic OTE in year 1 is c£50,000
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted