Technical Support Administrator
Full Time, Monday to Friday
Temporary (6 months initially)
£12.92+ per hour, depending on experience
Tate are currently working with a world leading company, within the Pharmaceutical industry, to recruit a Technical Support Administrator.
This role requires the successful candidate to temporarily work from home.
4-5-week paid training period, depending on prior experience.Main Responsibilities:
- Administration of electronic and hard copy records.
- Coordinate vendor activities.
- Coordinate and schedule activities between service vendors, customer operations and GWS engineering colleagues for work on facility, process & lab equipment.
- Follow call handing process for corrective works.
- Inbox management.
- System housekeeping (EAMS/GDMS/Sharepoint).
- Raising of purchase orders, financial reconciliation/invoice and payment queries.
- Chasing of vendor reports and completing work orders.
- Attend regular vendor and customer meetings and supplying work orders status data
- Updating EAMS database records as required.
- Managing training function for department including creating courses, managing job roles, booking training, sending invites, updating of records and tracker and compiling monthly training compliance metrics.
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred:
- Sound knowledge of database and document management.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications and Sharepoint.
- Effective team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work, not easily distracted or diverted from key priorities.
- Able to undertake data inputting activities rapidly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Punctual and diligent.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted