Part Time administrator
25 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Based in Watford
Salary £21450 Pro Rata (based on 25 hours £14300)
Our client is well-established within their industry and a not for profit organisation based in Watford. Currently looking to expand the team and have an opportunity for a part time administrator to join the company.
This role is based on 25 hours a week Monday to Friday.
- Provide admin support within the team
- Liaise with clients and members
- Draft emails back to members
- Keep the data base updated
- Process new members applications
- Ensure all compliance is met by all members
- Coordinate meetings
- Liaise with stake holders and third parties
- Customer support
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Strong admin skills
- The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Process driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and excellent planning skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted