We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager for our client based in Surrey that are currently experiencing huge levels of growth.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales in the London and South regions, from Cornwall to East Anglia, working with a mix of (mainly Independent) retail customers, from Garden Centres and high street retailers to online specialists. Additionally, the role involves providing support to the wider sales team, and developing the business through account prospecting.
The role will mostly be based from home, with responsibility for organising and undertaking store visits across the region. In addition, there will be the occasional requirement to be present at the Office in Surrey, and a need to work in collaboration with other functions such as Marketing and Finance. The role offers the opportunity to earn a profit related bonus based on company revenue goals being met.
- Be responsible for all designated accounts. Develop a strong relationship and familiarity with the customer base, their sales history, pipeline projects and how to maximise projected revenue.
- Communicate effectively with customers, negotiate terms and pricing and provide product suggestions and quotations. Manage expectations in line with the company goals.
- Travel to potential and existing customers within the assigned territory, to present the full range and build brand awareness, working with the buyers on range selection to maximise sales.
- Help to organise and represent the company at Trade Exhibitions and events
- Business development: Identify new customers and markets, incorporating product development ideas into proposals, with feedback to the relevant teams internally.
- Record, review and analyse customer sales and projections, fully utilising the SAPB1 system, Monday.com PowerPoint and Excel. Take ownership of all account admin.
- Be fully conversant with Zoom and Teams and use all forms of communication effectively to maintain regular contact with customers and build relationships.
- Take an active part in sales meetings and gather market and customer information. Feedback on trends and opportunities and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Sales reporting as required.
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted