A dedicated, self-motivated, compassionate and engaging fundraising specialist is required to join a highly respected and influential not for profit organisation based in Letchworth. This is a part-time role working 22.5 hours a week, on a 12 month Maternity cover contract. As a Relationship Fundraising Manager, you will play a key role within the organisations fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing, shaping and the delivery of the organisations individual giving campaigns.
This role would be ideally suited to people currently working within or who have experience of working within a similar role.
If you are looking for a role that truly adds value to peoples lives and their wellbeing this is the perfect role for you.
As a Relationship Fundraising Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The planning and delivery of key fundraising campaigns and projects aimed at recruiting and retaining individual donors for the organisation
- Shaping and delivery of the donor journey during the life-cycle of their relationship with the organisation
- Delivery of a number of the organisations key appeals including any relevant events related to these appeals
- Working very closely with the head of marketing to support the delivery of;
- Direct marketing appeals
- The production of appeal marketing materials (including liaising with agencies)
- The organisations legacy marketing programme
- Social media communications
- Working closely with the organisations directors to maximise lottery income
- Budget management
- Delivery of key fundraising KPIs
The ideal Relationship Fundraising Manager candidate will need:
- A proven track record of success in a similar fundraising role within the individual giving sector
- Strong project management and marketing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to listen, be resilient and creative
- Events, social media and networking experience
- Ability to write great marketing copy
- A car and full driving licence
Working Monday to Friday, 22.5 hours a week. This role will be a combination of both home and office based and will be on a 12 month maternity cover contract, The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £27,000 to £36,000 pro-rate plus benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted