Customer Experience Trainer - Up to £30,000 with excellent benefits including 10% company bonus - home based but must be commutable distance to Bedford.
We're working in partnership with a well-known global brand. They are market leaders in their industry and this role will be home based but you must be able to travel to head office in Bedford.
Reporting into the Training Delivery Manager, you'll be responsible for creating and delivering high energy, engaging training that meets with business priorities and develops employees to deliver a great customer experience.
We're looking for someone who has experience in the full training life-cycle, preferably within a Customer Service environment.
As Customer Experience Trainer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of engaging, on-brand digital and blended learning content across all areas of the customer journey
- Creating engaging content across a variety of formats that meets the business requirements
- Training materials to be designed with clear measures of effectiveness against KPI's
- Actively look for ways to seek out feedback to improve training materials
- Continually review training methodologies ensuring they meet the business and people requirements
- Work alongside the Training Manager, Departmental Heads and Teams Managers to ensure that new starters are deemed competent to work in a live environment.
- Maintain a library of training materials and training records
- Maintain strong relationships with the Learning & Development and Technical Training teams to share best practice and ensure alignment across the business.
- Involvement in process pilots and provide feedback and recommendations on best fit
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Journey teams' systems and processes
- Comprehensive understanding and proven success with the training cycle, including evaluation and ROI
- Knowledge and experience of different learning methodologies such as e-learning and webinars
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation; to include use of relevant Microsoft Office programmes
- Innovative thinker that can offer solutions, used to working in a fast-paced environment
This is a caring and collaborative culture with lots of opportunity to add value! The role is paying up to £30,000 depending on experience with a generous company bonus and other benefits.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted