Role: 12 Month FTC Service Quality Manager
Location: Central London (Working from home at present)
My client, a leading organisation in the Rail Sector are seeking a Service Quality Manager on a 12 month FTC.
As the Service Quality Manager, you will manage and deliver the regime for trains, stations and service quality measures in line with obligations and set SLA's. You will work with various stakeholders to encourage the maintenance and/or improvement of services across the business and ensure that no areas of the network are neglected. You will also work with relevant stakeholders to drive sustainable improvements that reduce reported errors, manage costs effectively and support excellent customer service delivery.
If you have a background overseeing Service Quality Management, have experience conducted or been largely involved in the Auditing process and have experience producing reports, identifying trends and recommending improvements then please apply without delay.
Key duties include but are not limited to;
- Ensure the Service Quality Regime is completed as per specified requirements and in line with the company's customer experience model
- Responsible for creating report for all functions including passenger services, facilities, train presentation ad more
- Prepare reports on performance and identify key trends and make recommendations accordingly
- Travel across the network to observe findings of the auditors
- Investigate and report any discrepancies from the Audit findings with relevant line managers and stakeholders
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted