I am currently recruiting for a Temporary Resourcer to join the 'Executive Search Team' at one of our largest clients based in Winnersh.
You will be supporting a small team of Executive Search Partners in the end to end recruitment process for Director level and above roles. This particular department work across all functions in EMEA to identify and recruit exceptional leadership talent. The Executive Sourcer will support the candidate sourcing and research activities, with an array of responsibilities including supporting on projects and contributing to strategic initiatives.
- Collaborating with the Exec. Search Partners on live recruitment projects, designing and executing sourcing strategies to attract the best class talent.
- Conduct candidate - both passive and active - sourcing activities
- Provide a VIP experience to all candidates
- Potentially manage screening and pre qualifying process
- General recruitment administration
The right candidate must have
- Strong sourcing/recruitment experience with the drive to deliver above and beyond
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, and be adaptable to the needs as they arise
- Be able to 'Get stuck in'
- Experience using sourcing methods such as LinkedIn
This is a great opportunity for someone who is at the beginning of their recruitment career or is looking for their next step into in-house recruitment. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest global medical technology companies, with exposure to international recruitment.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience then please do APPLY NOW as interviews will be conducted week commencing 5th April.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted