Temporary Programme Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: earliest 31 May 21
Pay: £12 per hour
Location: Working from home (systems provided)
This role involves understanding a range of complex issues including recruitment
and assessment regulations, monitoring of governing body requirements, service delivery needs of the organisation and other provider organisations, and data management. The post holder must use their own judgement as required to deal with this complexity, often in the face of conflicting pressures recognising when appropriate to escalate any situation to their line manager as well as maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders in implementing and communicating changes.
Role responsibilities include:
- Supporting the operational delivery of education programmes including national recruitment, programme management, finance, and project management and implementing successful delivery of assessments.
- Administering a client-focused, comprehensive service liaising with others/departments both internally and externally.
- Providing advice to senior staff and stakeholders within their function.
- delivering administration and advice for the recruitment, selection and assessment processes on all assigned programmes.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy in all work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent and confident interpersonal skills
- Able to secure cooperation of colleagues at all levels
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Demonstrable positive customer / client orientation, customer care skills
- Flexible approach to work, able to cope with fluctuating work load requirements
- Ability to maintain concentration and meet objectives in an working environment where interruptions are frequent
- Demonstrate high quality organisational and planning abilities
- Excellent key board and word processing skills and ability to manipulate data on spreadsheets (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access skills).
- Familiarity with large databases/HR and/or recruitment information systems
If this role sounds suitable, we would love to hear from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted