HR Administrator/HR Officer £10.24 ph (equivalent permanent salary £19,500)
Start date 12th April 2021
Full time Temporary to potential permanent role
Location: Nottingham. Full-time role working 37 hours per week
An incredible opportunity to join one of our well-respected client's is available within the education recruitment department. The applicant must have a proven track record of outstanding customer service, thorough in administration and meeting needs where required. Experience in end to end recruitment is essential and awareness of recruitment in the educational sector and safer education would be desirable plus any HR experience and using HR databases would be very ideal. This is a HR role that demands high standards of organisational skills and effective communication across all remits within the duties.
The responsibilities for this position include;
- Being the main point of contact and response for receiving internal and arranging outgoing calls and emails
- Produce offer letters and contracts of employment
- Ensuring all compliances are correct and efficient
- Responsible for somewhat of the recruitment process and hiring appropriate staff accordingly
- Arranging compliance documents and forms for the recruitment process
- General administrative duties such as filing, organising, printing, photocopying, scanning etc
- Daily usage of the HR database, thoroughly inputting and finding important confidential data (training will be offered)
- Punctual with tasks and manage workload effectively
- Maintaining the agreed standards of service between schools and staff
Person skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fully driven
- Energetic personality with a can-do and positive attitude
- HR experience
- Brilliant communication skills
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident working on own initiative
- Education friendly
- Problem solver
- Proficient in MS software packages and further knowledge of IT admirable
The successful candidate will have to go through the process of having a Enhanced DBS check
The role will be based within a COVID-safe office environment.
To apply for this role simply click the below link:
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted