Pay rate: £10.29
Duration: 4-month temporary role
Location: Work from Home
We have an excellent opportunity for a capable and enthusiastic administrator to support a friendly and busy team while working from home. It is important in this role to have good organisation skills and be able to work and build relationships both internally and externally. The responsibilities include:
- Outlook diary management
- Supporting the organisation of training events and all the administration that comes along with this, for example - sending invitations, joining instructions, managing feedback after the events and collation of this.
- Attending some virtual events and acting as a technical support, for example to record the training, or support delegates with logging in.
- Updating websites with new information using templates.
- Updating social media platforms with videos and information.
- Supporting project teams with general administration.
- Answering queries both over the phone and via email.
- Maintaining and organising the internal online filing system and update accurately.
- Previous use of MS Teams, Excel, outlook, and social media platforms will be essential for this role.
- It would also be an advantage to have a slightly creative side although not essential
Previous administration experience and a problem-solving attitude are essential in this role.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you can commit to a 4-month assignment please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted