Temporary Customer Service Representative
Based in Watford
£11 per hour
Tate are proud to be working with a leading organisation in the Watford area, our client is a global business who are proud of their collaborative and innovative working culture. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their Customer Service team, on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent.
The role will include:
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls from both internal and external customers, ensuring you take ownership through to resolution
- Handling incoming emails from customers in the shared inbox
- Processing customer orders
- Ensuring that all enquiries and orders are prioritised
- Ensuring CRM system to up to date with customer information
- Dealing with emergency orders
The right person for this role:
- Self-motivated and able to work individually, managing own workload whilst also being able to work as part of a wider team
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced customer service position
- Experience using CRM systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and email
- Problem solving skills
There is potential that this role may begin working remotely, so it is important that you have access to a suitable workplace at home.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted