£9.74 - 10.25 per hour
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Temporary to permanent opportunity with long term development opportunities
This is a Home working role with an immediate start.
We are recruiting for a global organisation with career progression available. You must have gained experience within a fleet department previously and if you have any invoicing experience that would be a bonus. You must be hard working with the ability to multi-task. If you consider yourself a natural organiser with excellent people skills, this role could be ideal for you.
- Co-ordinate the fleet and ensure all vehicles are compliant (services, MOT, Tax etc)
- Liaise with suppliers
- Work with the finance and procurement to resolve property and fleet related issues
- Generate PO numbers, and raise invoices
- Update databases accurately
- General administration
Previous knowledge or experience in
- Fleet experience is essential
- Invoicing experience is desirable
- Must be able to work independently and able to prioritise own workload
- Experience of Oracle desired but not essential
- Must be a natural problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
We are looking to interview ASAP with an immediate start so if you have the relevant skills do not waste time apply immediately and we will contact you to discuss the role.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted