Graduate Business Development Executive
24k with Commission
20 Days AL + Bank Holidays
Plenty of Free Parking
Have you recently graduated and have always fancied working within sales, IT or IT security but you're not quite sure where to start? This might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
Due to rapid growth in 2020, we are now supporting this Theale based business in the recruitment of a business development executive to work closely alongside the business Sales Director and take responsibility of the nurture and growth of a newly won business account. This role will involve lots of maintaining relationships along with up and cross selling and bringing on new business.
This is the perfect job for someone looking to get their foot in the door of a successful, rapidly growing tech business.
What does the Job involve?
- Speaking with executive company members about portfolio of services
- Prospecting and Networking with potential clients
- Planning and delivering sales and marketing campaigns
- Account Management and customer service
- Writing business proposals
- Amending and sharing contracts
- Nurturing, growing and establishing relationships
What will you need to be successful?
- Ideally you will have a degree in a business relative subject
- An interest in IT / Tech
- A hunger to learn & A team player mentality
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted