A new progression opportunity just in for a Marketing Assistant to work with an established, professional Marketing team due to an upturn in workload.
This role will offer a mix of office and home-based days.
We are looking for someone who will embrace the company vision, values and brand ethos who can take direction, yet use their initiative and take responsibility to ensure deadlines are prioritised and met on time.
This role contains a mix of routine administrative tasks to support with the design and publication of internal and external documentation, Bids & Tender preparation, and Social Media management by collating, updating, and posting a range of content, images, and video.
Primary, your responsibilities here will be:
- Preparing social media content and general management of social media pages
- Preparing company news stories and updating company website
- Preparing newsletters to be sent internally and externally
- Site visits to take photos and collect data for news articles
- Interviewing staff for website stories/blog posts and case study information
- Assisting other departments with design type documents
- Designing and updating of various company standard forms and policies
- Collection of client testimonial and KPI information
- Supporting with preparation of presentations for company events
- General marketing duties
- Support and preparation of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tenders
For this role, our client would benefit from a range of Digital, Administrative and Creative skills with familiarity in working with:
- Social Media platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro
- Mailchimp, Wordpress, Vimeo
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
It would also be advantageous to have your own transport and a suitable home working environment. Office based days will be in Hitchin and occasional site visits are usually to London or around the Home Counties.
Please use the APPLY button. Applications will be acknowledged by phone or email by 7 April.
Please hold back portfolio documents at this stage.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted