We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join a huge prestigious company, looking after the finance functions of a smaller operation of the same company. The operation provides end to end learning and training to clients, combining advisory, specialist content and learning delivery. This is a permanent position paying up to £54,500 based in Leeds or Manchester.
The Senior Finance Manager is responsible for leading the team, driving performance and reporting the financial status of the operation. They are looking for someone who possesses strong quantitative and client management skills, understands financial and accounting procedures and are able to optimise processes.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Producing Monthly and Annual accounts for the programme and reporting to the Board
- Producing the monthly Executive Report and Financial reports for the Board and for the Client
- Producing annual budgets and providing monthly forecasts for each Business Area
- Ensuring that financial policy is up to date and in-line with IFRS and ensuring that the programme is compliant with policies
- Monitor risks and put in place planes to mitigate as appropriate
- Manage a team of finance professionals who deliver on the finance teams targets and a business partner service to Learning contracts.
- Oversight of the Programmes' Data Governance including Master Data Management and overall Data Quality Strategy
- Management of the Management Information team and overall responsibility for associated client, supplier and internal reports and analysis
- Identifying areas of under performance and producing plans to remedy
- Supporting investment appraisals as required
- Ad-hoc requests as defined by the MD and CFO
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with a minimum of 4 years PQE experience
- Experience of managing a finance team
- Strong IT skills including advanced excel
- Demonstrable experience in process design, change management and project management Experience of designing and testing financial controls
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search