We are currently working with a leading global organisation who are looking for a German speaking Operations Executive to start ASAP within a temp to perm position.
You MUST fluent German and have Advanced Excel skills!
- Service operations:
- Manage and resolve all customer, sales and partnerships cases (call or email) within defined SLA's whilst providing excellent service experience to clients and members. This includes, but not limited to:
- Data entry,
- Order processing, invoicing and member follow ups,
- Events and hosting:
- Responsible, as "Back up lead", to support end to end operational delivery of key events (face to face or Digital). This includes, but not limited to:
- Event set up in system with workflows,
- Managing ongoing registrations and reporting,
- Shipping and logistics,
- Onsite registration, managing temps and web hosting.
- Projects and process management:
- Assist with key projects by:
- Identifying key requirements and communicating with respective analysts/ project managers,
- Participate in testing and communicating bugs etc.,
- Implementation of the new changes including communication with regional teams and key clients/ partners.
- Assist with mapping of key business processes, documenting and ensuring they are reviewed frequently for updates.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search