Key Account Manager/Senior Sales Administrator
Maternity cover 12 month FTC
37 hours per week Competitive salary; £27,000 - £33,000 DOE
An incredible opportunity to join as a longstanding team within the customer care department for a reputable and established client. The candidate must have a proven track record or experience dealing with various and of high volume customer enquiries and Italian language. Ideally experience within a Key Account Manager or Sales Management role is admirable however this may also suit an applicant who is in a current sales administration role and are looking to progress and step-up to more of a senior role. Knowledge of trademark laws and internet practices would be beneficial.
Person skills required
- Previous Key Account Management or senior Admin/Sales experience essential.
- Be thoroughly fluent in English and a average level understanding of Italian would be advantageous
- Experience of ERP systems essential
- Excellent I.T. Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as numeric and communication skills.
- Accurate and competent attention to detail.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines, prioritise workload effectively and work under pressure.
- Must have the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Accommodate to changing & challenging working environments and demands
The responsibilities for this position include;
- Managing new projects from concept of idea, through Project Management to processing of customer orders, order processing and pricing, both standard and nonstandard.
- Maintaining the Digital Accounts through the various platforms and databases.
- Oversee the dispatching and invoicing of customer orders.
- Responsible for order expediting, including liaising with other facilities if required.
- Preparation, issuing and expediting of Contract Review forms and related draft documentation to customers to ensure Contract Review Header received within a timely manner ahead of orders being processed to ensure smooth running.
- Lead projects allocated by the Customer Service Manager
- Provide customer-facing digital support (Tier 1) on existing Digital Programs.
- Creating monthly reports on key activities, to be included in Customer Care Monthly report.
- Reporting customer service KPI's so that overall service levels can be managed as well as understanding the different service levels provided by each Key Account Manager.
- Represent Customer Service team at various meetings including daily and weekly production planning meetings.
The role will be based within a COVID-safe office environment in Newcastle.
To apply for this role simply click the below link:
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted