Consultant - Legal Operations & Transformation Services
Permanent, full time
£29,000 - £32,000 per annum
Tate have partnered with a multinational professional services business, and a Big Four accounting organisation, to recruit a consultant to join their Legal Operations & Transformations Services.
The role is for an experienced consultant to support the development and growth of the Legal Operations and Transformation Services (LOTS) practice. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn more about consulting in an industry that is undergoing huge disruption, and really develop their knowledge and expertise in legal operations transformation and technology.
The LOTS team deal with all aspects of how an in-house legal function operates, and supports clients with optimising their operating model, the way they deliver legal services to the business and the selection and implementation of technology solutions. You will provide support on projects working closely alongside senior members of the team, who will provide guidance and insight on the legal industry. This will provide you with the opportunity to build your knowledge of the legal industry and operating model transformation projects, as well as further develop your consulting skills.
This is a new role and there is huge opportunity for a candidate to come in, make a big impact on the function and shape the role into an exciting career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to workstreams within complex, multinational engagements for our clients, comprising of multi-disciplinary global teams.
- Providing insights on the development of legal operating models, service delivery models and the legal technology market for our clients undergoing legal transformation.
- Contributing content for sections of deliverables (reports, workshops, presentations, tools etc) with oversight from senior members of the project team.
- Project managing workstreams, programmes of change and projects for clients.
- Supporting and contributing to the development of go-to market strategies, collateral, methodologies and alliance partner relationships.
- Developing an understanding of legal benchmark and qualitative information to provide insights to clients.
- Supporting the growth of the team through preparing materials for proposals, discussions with clients and workshops (both with clients and as part of the wider marketing strategy)
- Facilitating the use of technology during meetings e.g. slido, virtual whiteboards, break-outs etc.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Experience in a consulting discipline, ideally within at a Big Four firm, major strategy firm or boutique firm.
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design and execution.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning and project management experience.
- Understanding of legal, risk and compliance issues facing organisations.
- Experience supporting technology implementations (business analysis, change management, configurations).
- Experience in managing business development activities (such as client meetings, proposals and marketing materials).
- Experience in managing, communicating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring consistent, top quality, deliverables.
To express interest in this role, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted