Impellam is a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. We are looking for a B2C Marketing Manager to support our Regional Specialist Staffing Brands to include Medacs, Blue Arrow, Tate, Carbon60, Celsian, Career Teachers, Flexy and Chadwick Nott in the UK, and Bartech Staffing and Corestaff in the US.
The first 10-12 months will be supporting Medacs Global Group who is a leading provider of critical workforce solutions to the healthcare sector, who are going through a really exciting period of growth.
Location: Remotely based, travel once a month post-covid for monthly team meeting to London or Luton.
Purpose of the Role:
- To deliver highly effective candidate attraction campaigns for a range of brand customers and staff categories
- Manage candidate attraction team to work efficiently to time and budget and deliver highly effective candidate marketing support and expertise to the business.
Requirements of the role:
- Able to work with market data and research insights to develop highly effective candidate attraction marketing campaigns.
- In time there will be opportunity to shape and influence the candidate marketing strategy for a portfolio of recruitment brands. Initially there is an immediate focus for the best part of 12 months on helping bring some smarter ways of marketing to a very hardworking and swamped team who have a single recruitment brand focus. This teams has been through lots of change and now need a steady, resilient and nurturing guide to help take them through a time of change that will see new and smarter ways of working being introduced to develop the sophistication of marketing support for the business from always reactive and tactical towards a more strategic capability that delivers competitive advantage.
- There's much rolling up of sleeves and getting stuck in required of this manager, so we need someone who can walk the talk as well as lead.
- The right person will be adept at multi-tasking and problem-solving at speed. Juggling many stakeholders with a stream of emergencies, this manager will be resilient enough to support, challenge and create space for change.
- Heavily supported by the Marketing Director you will be part of a duo with a very clear vision to be delivered whilst winning the hearts and minds of Operational colleagues for whom the change will feel challenging at times.
- Experience developing differentiated brand value propositions will be advantageous
- Extensive experience creating and measuring multi-channel marketing campaigns is a must.
- Budget management experience is desirable
- Familiar with working with specialist agencies i.e. copywriting, graphic design, animators and market research agencies.
- Experience of using content marketing programmes to generate strong SEO brand performance.
- Experience of job boards and recruitment will be desirable but not essential.
- Experience in healthcare will also be desirable but not essential.
- Familiar with the use of marketing automation to improve customer experience and conversions.
- Confident manager of people and excellent communicator
- Open and honest communicator
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo to improve marketing performance
- Understands the value of marketing analytics in shaping and adapting marketing strategies and plans.
- Confident presenting customer insights and marketing performance indicators to senior executive stakeholders to help reinforce expertise and give sound marketing recommendations.
- Comfortable explaining to senior and junior stakeholders, marketing techniques to help bring people on the marketing journey of understanding beyond advertising what we're trying to achieve.
- Comfortable with a basic technical understanding of how marketing technology and customer systems work together; website content management systems, CRMs and marketing automation as examples.
- Able to consider new possibilities whilst rationalising ideas against commercials but ultimately never stop considering the art of the possible.
- Proactive manager of performance, not afraid to give critical feedback to support the development of those you manage.
Key Performance Indicators:
Your performance will be measured in terms of:
- Candidate attraction performance metrics
- Stakeholder buy-in to your expertise
- Quality of marketing assets produced by the team
- Productivity pace fast - candidate attraction support requests are thick and fast, need someone who can handle pressure from all directions and maintain the integrity of their management style and quality of their expert judgement.
- Happiness of team-mates working with you and you with your team mates.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted