We are currently working with one of the Big Four, based in Watford. There is an opportunity for an HR Advisor to join them on a 12 month contract. Offering a salary of 32,000.
If you have the relevant experience listed below, and are available on short notice, please apply now.
- Ability to proactively develop strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders;
- Work as part of a virtual team to deliver excellent client service.
- Where appropriate, resolve people issues to deliver commercially pragmatic outcomes, escalating as appropriate;
- Where appropriate, take a commercial, considered stance to risk assessment linking in with Employment Law Advisory Team (ELAT), escalating issues as appropriate to senior colleagues or your AM.
- Where appropriate support PLs with HR policy and process
- Where appropriate, advise on disciplinary, grievance and performance issues up to and including dismissal if appropriate-escalating as appropriate and managing casework
Qualifications and skills:
It is expected that you will be CIPD or part CIPD qualified or have the desire to study for the CIPD qualification.
In addition you will: * Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels; * Effectively work with minimal supervision; * Possess strong problem solving and facilitation skills; * Be an excellent communicator - written and verbal; * Demonstrate confidence to challenge Senior Stakeholders when necessary. * Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
They are looking for someone who is business focused and who is able to uphold the firms values and be an Ambassador for the brand.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted