German Speaking Customer Success Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
We are looking for a customer facing professional who is used to, or confident enough to deal with C-suite clients and genuinely able to explain data.
You will ideally have had previous experience within a similar role, or this will potentially suit someone who has worked within a project management or account management role and it would be advantageous but not essential to have previous SaaS experience.
The role will include working, and supporting, 15 accounts which will be German based, therefore you must have native/professional level German language.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the full lifecycle of service engagement for an assigned client portfolio, managing expectations and service requirements.
- Build strong, collaborative long-term working relationships with both internal and client personnel.
- Communicate data-driven recommendations and industry best practices with individuals in varying levels of an organisation, including executive management.
- Leverage internal and external software tools at an expert level
- Work closely with internal teams on monthly deliverables.
- Quickly adapt to industry trends and client requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years within a client facing role
- Clean driver's licence
- A native/professional level German skills.
- SaaS and/or corporate consulting experience.
- Background in account and/or project management.
- Knowledge of trademark laws and internet practices.
Ability to communicate clearly, especially in translating technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization, consultative and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Team player with a creative and innovative mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Important personality traits:
- Structured and a self-starter
- Create thinker and great at problem solving
- Have a natural drive and ambition to be successful
- Able to work on your own as there is very little micromanagement involved within this role
- Initially this role will be based working from home but soon working within their offices in Leicester.
- As the role may include future meeting with your dedicated accounts, you must have a drivers license and also be flexible to travel to Europe on occasions!
- Initial training will take a 4-6-month period
To apply for this role simply click the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted