Temporary Marketing Specialist
Company based in Watford
Pay Rate: £13-18 per hour dependant on experience
Tate are currently working with an employer of choice in Watford to recruit a Marketing Specialist on a temporary basis. This role is initially temporary but may have the opportunity to transfer to permanent later in the year.
We are looking for somebody who is trained and confident using the campaign management system Oracle Eloqua, as the majority of the work you will complete will be using this.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Liaising with numerous departments to ensure that all Webinars are scheduled as requested
- Understanding the context for webinars and training events
- Using briefing documents to set up webinar events using Zoom
- Creating promotion material/invites for online events and sending out via Eloqua
- Management of a busy event schedule
- Design digital marketing to support in lead generation
- Confident user of Oracle Eloqua marketing platform
- Experience with digital analytics
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience of managing a busy event schedule
- Experience working with Webinars/online training desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted