Customer Relations Advisor Salary £18,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Redhill and play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their customer relations team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating customer relations and complaints, if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client closely for the last few years and the environment has gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the customer relations team needs your help!
- You will be on the front line of the business, dealing with customers as they contact the business.
- As well as general customer service enquiries you will also be an escalation point for complaints and dissatisfied customers,
- Provide accurate advice and information at first point of contact.
- Your key focus will be on customer satisfaction, complaint prevention and complaint resolution.
- You will be conducting root cause analysis on all trends relating to complaints and dissatisfaction... your goal is to identify improvement opportunities including action planning, cause and effect and solutions.
- Advocating for business change and sharing best practice with colleagues whilst participating in continuous training.
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Can do attitude
- Confident with a mature outlook and an ability to work with patience and tact
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively using concise English language
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to make decisions within company guidelines and procedures
- Great work life balance, 37.5hrs per week.
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Fantastic benefits
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted