Customer Service Administrator
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday (Some Flexibility)
Pay: £9-12 per hour (D.O.E)
Duration: Temporary to Permanent Basis
Office based role
Our specialist client based in Winchester is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a quickly growing team. For the right candidate, who is dedicated and eager to learn, this role could progress into a permanent position with excellent development opportunities.
The company offers a supportive environment and friendly team atmosphere. As the first point of contact for enquiries, you will need to be professional, personable and able to build excellent customer relationships.
- Act as first point of contact for all customer enquiries, email and calls
- Provide excellent service to customers
- Direct enquiries to the relevant department
- Accurately maintain database systems
- Maintain a competent knowledge base of systems and processes
- Analyse and track enquiries to spot areas for improvement
- Deal with new bookings
- Support other tasks as directed by the Customer Service Manager when required
This can be a busy role, a strong work ethic and good sense of humour is ideal! The successful candidate will need to be approachable, enthusiastic and have high attention to detail, with the ability to use your own initiative.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted