Data Quality Administrator
Start date: 12th April
Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Duration: 2 months
Location: Work from home
Pay Rate: £10.44
Our client is looking for a Data Quality Administrator to join the team on a temporary basis for two months. This role will be supporting a staff benefits project, looking after updates and changes to the benefit selections.
- You will be responsible for processing letters returned from employees in relation to staff benefits.
- High attention to detail is required as any mistakes will need to be identified and corrected.
- You may be required to call employees to check and query information provided.
- Intermediate experience on Excel is required in order to manipulate data using V Look ups.
- Good customer service and resilience is required for this role.
- Interviews will be held via Microsoft teams.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted