We are urgently seeking an experienced and fully qualified Tax Accountant / Tax Analyst for an exciting role with a global business who are based in Leatherhead, Surrey. This role will be at least 6 months in duration with a possible permanent transition for the right candidate.
The hourly rate expectation would be equal to a salary of between £50,000-£55,000 per annum, and the start date is ASAP.
- The Tax Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day tax compliance, accounting and reporting; however, there will be regular working with the Senior Tax Manager on a variety of tax advisory, tax planning and tax project work.
- Prepare first draft UK corporation tax returns for the Tax Managers review
- Interact with financial accounting on a regular basis.
- Provide support to the VAT Manager for GB and overseas VAT matters
- Preparation of US GAAP tax reporting to US parent company on a quarterly and annual basis for UK entities
- Review and providing guidance & assistance with tax provisioning and accounting for European jurisdictions
- Assistance with withholding tax obligations and related double tax treaty applications
- Support the integration and development of tax systems, policies, and processes
- Other duties as needed to fulfil tax responsibilities for the tax department
The Successful Applicant
- SAP/similar ERP knowledge
- Experience in corporate tax with an awareness of VAT and the other taxes.
- CTA, ACA qualified or equivalent
- Tax Accounting experience
- VAT Tax compliance experience is welcome, but not essential
- Able to discuss tax technical matters in plain language.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in tax required
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skills set and solid experience with tax financial data
- Highly proficient in excel
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced global environment.
APPLY TODAY by sending us your CV or by calling 01306 881204
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search