Tate are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for large industrial manufacturing company. The role is home based however you will need to go to the office on occasion based in Billingham.
The hours are Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week and it will be paying £13.00per hour. This assignment is until June 2021.
You will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of invoices and/or expense claims, identifying any issues when they occur, working with internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent service to our internal and external customers.
- Processing vendor invoices
- Working closely with other departments such as Purchasing and Logistics as well as requisitioners and approvers to highlight issues such as price or quantity variations from Purchase Orders, ensuring the invoices in the workflow are assigned to the correct people and resolving issues where they are straightforward.
- Reconcile vendor statements to company records in the ERP system, highlighting any identified discrepancies and following-up where straightforward.
- Perform reviews and audits on employee expense claims to ensure they comply with requirements including having appropriate approvals and that they follow company Travel Policy, entering the claims into the ERP system where required.
- Deliver excellent support to vendors, employees and other internal contacts to ensure queries related to invoices and/or employee expense claims are
- Prepare Master Data vendor creation/change requests for approval and processing, ensuring that the appropriate controls are observed including validation of data such as VAT numbers, bank details, address changes etc.
- Administration and processing of Corporate Card requests and issuance's, linking the cards to the appropriate person in the T&E system, ensuring the relevant company policies and controls are adhered to at all times and deliver excellent customer service to the internal stakeholders
If you are immediately available please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search