An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team of 7 at Impellam, the leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider.
Location: Remotely based with occasional travel to Luton head office or London, e.g. monthly team meetings.
To work with an exceptionally talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to improve customer experiences across digital service touch points for a portfolio of recruitment brands: Bartech Staffing, Blue Arrow, Career Teachers Celsian Education, Chadwick Nott, Corestaff, Flexy, Medacs Global Group & Tate. Supporting these brands you'll get exposure to a range of sectors and markets including various Office, Warehouse, Driving, Catering, Facilities Management, Education, Legal, Technologies and Healthcare.
Digital touchpoints include client and candidate portals, mobile apps and most crucially the brand websites. We have ambitious SEO goals so a decent understanding of the important of Google and how it indexes content will be advantageous.
You will be:
Person spec, so working style, motivations, characteristics and traits that are going to be important for the right person in this role i.e. strong analytical approach, proactive about understanding technology and finding technical solutions to technology driven challenges. A passion for your profession that is demonstrable through your commitment to constantly develop your knowledge and understanding of the latest digital marketing trends and techniques.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the fulfilment of the digital strategy
- Content management across multiple websites will be a part of your role
- Publish content to the websites via our content management system (Sitecore)
- Collaborate with in-house teams and 3rd party suppliers for the delivery of the website roadmap
- Support the migration of brand websites to the new content management system
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing teams in the delivery of content programmes and general website maintenance
- Manage the performance of the RSS brand websites to optimise user journeys and improve conversion for candidates and clients
- Monitor and maintain the brand's SEO position
- Help analyse the performance of digital service touch points including client and candidate portals and brand apps from a user engagement perspective
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of niche digital marketing campaigns
- Research and forecast future digital service performance trends
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
Formal education in the technical field of digital marketing is essential for his role:
- You will therefore be expected to have a degree in Digital Marketing or ecommerce or DMI, IDM or CIM equivalent.
Desired skills and experience
- 3+ years' digital marketing experience
- Excellent working knowledge of all digital marketing channels and tactics across web and mobile, such as SEO, SEM, social media and email
- Experience in working with content management systems, Sitecore experience desirable
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnel
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficient in using analytics tools such Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush
- Proficient at using data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio and PowerBi
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display, CPC and PPC advertising campaign
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Appreciation for UX and impact on user engagement with digital service touchpoints
- Strong appreciation for placing customers at the heart of all digital marketing activities
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Familiarity with web design, basic knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Measures of Success
- Brand SEO ranking benchmarked against competitors
- Visitor to applicant conversion funnel
- Visitor to client lead conversion
We will offer you 23 days plus bank holiday leave also your birthday off and pension. Flexible benefits include healthcare, dental, buy & sell holidays and other fabulous things like flexible working conditions.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted